Make an Impression.
Envirodeck offers a unique composite decking range that allows you to create composite decks that capture the beauty of the outdoors while meeting demands for green products that contribute to our ecosystem. The range has two different profiles, the Solid Decking Profile and the Lite Decking Profile, each with its own benefits which are available in a variety of colours to choose from.
The variety of uses for the Envirodeck composite decking range is virtually endless, including standard decks, wall cladding, fences, ceiling cladding, jacuzzi decking, patios, pergolas, firepits and even furniture. Take a look at our gallery to find some inspiring installations for your next project.
Solid or Lite Profile – Your Choice.
The Envirodeck Composite Solid Decking Profile is the original and proven deck board, it is sturdy and multifunctional offering a smooth or ribbed finish. Highly recommended for commercial projects and residential applications where performance is the key factor.
The Envirodeck Composite Lite Decking Profile is an economical, attractive and easy to install complete decking solution. Balancing performance and cost, these boards offer durability and beauty, ideal for residential installations.
The profiles are installed using HDPE clips and stainless steel screws making installation of the profile fast and easy. The Impression solid profile is reversible, with a contemporary ribbed design on the one side and smooth wood grain finish on the other. The Impression lite decking profile is ribbed on one side and arched on the reverse side, engineered this way to be more affordable, but retain it’s core strength. This offers flexibility in providing a variety of design options. The colours of the Impression Range emulate the sands and savannahs of Africa; so the range is able to suit any design trend, whether it is for a residential or commercial application. The profile is completely solid, providing a stiffer and more durable board for a variety of applications.
Features and Benefits of this composite decking range:
- Long lasting – engineered for strength, low maintenance and durability.
- Choose your colour – a wide selection of UV resistant and colour stable profiles in earth tone colours.
- DIY Friendly – easy installation for DIY or professionals.
- Easy to maintain – no staining required, designed for performance. Resistant to moisture and termites.
- Eco-decking at its best – recycled, environmentally friendly and saves forest resources.
- Best in comfort – bare-foot friendly, anti-slip and no-splintering.
- Available in six inspired colours of nature – the colours are designed to weather slightly within the first six months, creating a natural looking environmentally friendly composite deck.